Sunday, January 27, 2013

Lucky Me! Won a Cricut Tool Kit

Cricut is hosting a contest through their Instagram account where you post a photo and if yours get picked, they will send you their 7 piece tool kit as the prize. 

Can you imagine how excited I was?  This will be so handy for my new BossKut machine I just received!  I’ve been working with it for a couple of weeks and first thing I found out is how difficult to remove the pieces off the sticky mat. 

What won me this tool kit?  My thinning shears.  I used one of my mini-flower clothespin just in hopes that’ll get me noticed.  I don’t know if that was a factor of me winning, but I’m sure it didn’t hurt!

Want to win one?  There’s still time.  Cricut is running their contest until February 7th.

* Note: Cindy Ho Designs is not afflilated with Cricut so any endorsements is not in any way compensated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment