Saturday, October 15, 2011

Halloween: DIY Printable Halloween Cards

IMG_0174 copyHalloween is less then a month away.  I wanted to thank you for following my thoughts with my first free printable!

Send them to your friends and family for a unique way to add some spooky spirit to the holiday!  Print as many as you like!

Click HERE or one of the pictures to download your own copy. 

 

Instructions

  1. My Album 6-001Print the PDF file on high quality bright white card stock
  2. Cut the page in half (solid line)
  3. Fold in half or you can score and fold.  I like to use a scoring tool
  4. These cards fit in standard A2 envelopes (4.25” x 5.5”)

If you would like to personalize these, email me at cindyhodesigns@gmail.com and for a small design fee, I will create a custom file just for you!

If you are interested in additional printable items with this them such as tags, labels etc, let me know!

Ghost and Frankenstein illustration & card designed by Cindy Ho Designs

© Cindy Ho Designs ~ For personal use only.

1 comment:

  1. I just came across your blog today and I must say I LOVE your designs. They are so cute! I am sure I'll be downloading some of your printables soon. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete