Wednesday, March 9, 2011

CSN Product Review: Aladdin Tea Infuser Mug

logoBack in November, I wrote another teaser post that I was given another opportunity to do a product review for CSN Stores.  I actually ended up getting three products this time.  This Tea Infuser Mug is the first review

p118049b

One of my personal goals is to cut back on my coffee drinking.  Since returning to full time work, I have been increasing my intake to 3 or 4 mugs per day.  We all know that can’t be healthy. 

The reason why I didn’t drink more tea at work because it’d get cold before I finish a cup.  My work has been terrible for the past few months and l always have major distractions so I often forget about my tea.

It was wonderful when I stumbled upon the Aladdin Tea Infuser Mug

Pros

  • Lever strainer allows to control the strength of the tea and preserve more seeps
  • Clear mug shows how much of your beverage is left
  • Mug keeps the beverage hot much longer then traditional mugs
  • Large capacity – I like alot of tea

Cons

  • The tea leaves sometimes get caught in the strainer when cleaning
  • Moving parts, always potential of wearing out
  • The basket catch did come loose once and tea leaves fell out

Overall, I love the mug.  The convenience is the best thing about the mug and it’s spill resistant.  I actually cut back my coffee consumption from 3 mugs a day to 4 or 5 mugs a week!  Best result, I’m finding my clothes are fitting better and my nerves are more calm.

Update:  The day after I wrote the above review, the inside part of the cup came right out!  I filled it up with hot water and when putting the lid on it got stuck, and then the inside came out.  My husband managed to fixed it using pure strength.  My love of the mug when from great to merely ‘okay’ as I’ve had the mug for one month.  However, it’s as good as new.

No comments:

Post a Comment