Sunday, December 5, 2010

Made it on Cargoh’s Front Page!

Okay, I know I shouldn’t be all that excited.  I think how it really works is that Cargoh uses a formula that gives all listings an equal chance to be listed when you go to Cargoh’s home page AND that front page changes every 10 minutes.  If anyone can tell me if I’m wrong, let me know.

Even so, let’s just pretend that my product got put on the front page it’s due to popular demand! It was a boost to see my listing right there when I went to log in to my store.  Can you figure out which item is mine?

2010-12-05 - Cargoh Front Page

cherry blossom, kimono card- traditional (3)

I’m sure if read my blogs regularly, you’d probably already know I’m a origami addict and guessed it’s the second one. If this card is familiar to you, you might have seen it in my West Coast Origami blog:

My Card was Featured in an Artfire Collection!

Did you have any nice surprises that happened expectantly recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment