Friday, August 13, 2010

My iPhone Addiction

iPhone.jpg

Haha, I was thinking of writing this post on my recent addiction to my iPhone and then I was emailed this cartoon from business cartoonist Hugh MacLeod.  If you ever watched the movie or read the novel Stanley Kubrick's "2001: A Space Odyssey", you’ll recognize the shape of the monolith.  The monolith is supposed to represent an unseen higher power or alien life form that influences history and progress.  Kind of like a religion. 

I got my iPhone 3G for my birthday a few months back.   This phone is such revolutionary product.  I’m able to access my work and personal calendars and emails 24/7 and access the internet when there’s free wifi. I yet to loaded music and movies!   I’ve realized that this isn’t necessarily a good thing.  I’m so connected and constantly looking for new cool iPhone Apps, that I’ve actually neglected my creative outlets like my graphics, sketches and even my first love, origami.     darkow

I thought this cartoon was so fitting!  It’s funny as this is not the latest iPhone model.  I was privileged to hold a friend’s iPhone 4, but honestly my 3G is more then enough for me.  I just hope that novelty wears off soon but it’s been 3 months already!

Please give me strength!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment