Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Finding Jobs on Craigslist?

post-02-10-09-craigslist

I’ve always thought of Craigslist as a is a free for all post anything to the masses in hopes of getting someone interested.  Mind you, my experience with Craigslist was finding a new phone and selling toys.  Not enough to rightfully say Craigslist is a pit of low quality job seekers.

Then I realized, since we are still in the largest recession in our working careers, you shouldn’t be that picky. 

So I went on to Craigslist and searched for my day job title.  Lots of postings!  Reviewing the postings, these companies are looking for highly qualified professionals with decent qualifications.

Surprising! Also there are many job hunting advice finding meaningful jobs through Craigslist as well:

How to Find a Job on Craigslist

How to Change the World: How to Get a Job on Craigslist

Maybe we will find the right person for the job, who knows?  All I can say is not to judge just because we get applicants through them, a lot of reputable companies post there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment